Blogging is fun.
In a mere 800 words, you can tell a story or make people laugh. Add inspiration to someone’s day or show them a new world of consumer goods.
Fadra spends a lot of time on her blog all.things.fadra where she tries to do exactly that. In her own words:
So what’s my story?
I discovered I love to write. It only took me a few decades to figure it out but I love telling stories, inspiring others, making people laugh. And if I can do any of those on any given day, it’s a more successful day than I ever had at the office.
What do I write about?
Pretty much anything that catches my eye or my ear or my heart. Things you might find me writing about:
- Family time: all the things I love about being a mom, growing up, and having kids
- Beauty and fashion: because I am a girl after all
- Healthy living: always trying to take a new focus on exercise and diet (meaning what you eat), a less toxic environment, and turning green
- World of wonders: as a former biologist, I love the great outdoors, including all God’s creatures
- Social media and marketing: it’s what I do and what I know and what I love, you’ll get opinions and facts here
- Blogging and writing: something ironic about blogging about blogging but I do from time to time
- World around us: travel, pop culture, politics, current events, in the news, religion; you never know what you’re going to get
- Technology and gadgets: not as a tech-geek, just as a techo-lover and user
- Really cool stuff: reviewing things I think are cool and interesting that I would actually use
If you are looking for someone to partner with on creative campaigns, branding, and current topics, you can contact her directly from her blog.